Saturday, July 25, 2009

Keep Your Skin Beautiful All The Summer Long




The summer is already here. Some of you will go to the beach while others will head to the mountains. In the both cases we should be very careful with the first sun bath we take. It should not last more than 10 minutes. After this you should apply protective sun creme to keep your skin from burning. Better pick some with sun factor 15 or more. Consider wearing sun glasses to protect your eyes too.

However if you get your skin burnt immediately make a pack of shredded raw potatoes or apply yogurt on the place. This should take the heat out of your skin. Do not wash with water and soap, this may cause serious injuries. If burning is accompanied by fever or chills, find help from a doctor.

If your skin becomes red better use a mask of peaches or three spoonfuls of fresh cheese with a spoonful of honey.

Courtesy of "Beauty Tips and Advices."


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this info for my
mission.

Also visit my website :: More Helpful Hints

Anonymous said...

It's actually a great and useful piece of info. I am happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Also visit my blog :: quality miniature retriever details

Anonymous said...

You are so interesting! I do not think I have read
through something like that before. So wonderful to find another person with some
original thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up.
This site is one thing that is required on the web, someone with a little originality!



Also visit my web-site; click this link

Anonymous said...

Hello, Neat post. There's an issue together with your site in web explorer, might test this? IE still is the market leader and a good element of other folks will pass over your magnificent writing because of this problem.

Here is my web blog: visit this link

Anonymous said...

It's difficult to find experienced people on this topic, but you seem like you know what you're talking about!

Thanks

Feel free to surf to my homepage ... check my reference
my web site :: Full Report

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that is close to my heart... Thank you!
Exactly where are your contact details though?


Here is my blog; quality black labrador golden retriever mix content
My site :: useful dog breed forums information

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a very good post. Finding the time and actual
effort to produce a very good article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and never manage to get nearly anything
done.

Look at my blog post Important Link

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a stuff! existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this web site.

Take a look at my web blog :: golden lab

Anonymous said...

Having read this I thought it was rather informative.
I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this
informative article together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and posting comments.
But so what, it was still worth it!

My blog post :: check my source

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I log on to your new stuff regularly. Your story-telling style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!

Feel free to visit my blog: discover more here

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on top10 dogs. Regards

Have a look at my weblog; click to read more

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I discovered your blog by means of Google
at the same time as searching for a related matter, your web site came up, it seems great.
I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just changed into aware of your blog thru Google, and found that it is truly informative.
I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will be grateful when you continue this
in future. Lots of people might be benefited out of your writing.
Cheers!

Take a look at my blog; english golden retriever